About Emu Oil
Natural, odorless emu oil contains a rare combo of linolenic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid, a skin-softening trio that's easily absorbed. And unlike emollients such as baby oil, emu oil penetrates deeply because it lacks phospholipids, compounds that cling to skin's outermost layer. Plus, studies show that oleic acid reduces body levels of TNF-alpha, a skin-damaging biochemical seen in higher levels among Sjogren's patients. Emu oil's linolenic acid is a natural painkiller shown to ease muscle aches within minutes of application.
- Emu oil contains all-natural important essential needed for good health.
- It contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 used as part of diet supplement.
- It has all-natural non-toxic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory.
- It proved to be very hypo-allergenic and to have an extremely high purity level it can be used as a skin nourishing treatment and it has no known harmful side effects.
- Emu Oil as a remedy for skin that was injured, dry, sunburned, or wind parched and to relieve aching muscles and joints.
- Emu has a powerful moisturizer that penetrates deep into the skin, It has non aging effect and helps reducing wrinkles and sagging.
- Emu oil proved to be a modern miracle for the relief of pain and inflammation of injured tissues and joints.
- Emu oil has amazing hair growth properties.
Pure fully refined Emu oil will be available with at very specific places.